Friday, August 15, 2014

:(

I just found out that my brother and his family will be leaving us for a month so my brother can go do a job in Texas. They will be probably leaving in less than a week! Now, I know my brother and I haven't had the best relationship, but we have really bonded and grown as siblings since we have both gotten married and had children. Now I know what y'all are saying...a month isn't forever and that they will be back in no time...but a month in the times of little ones is a long time! And I've just started bonding with my sister in law, and I'm really gonna miss her too!!!! I'm just kind of sad...I love my brother and my sister in law and my niece and nephew...and I am going to miss them to pieces!!!!!! I wish them the best in their new journey, and hope they make a lot of great memories! 







I love you, John, Megan, Ashton and Harlow...and I wish you the best on this new journey in your lives!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment